Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hiatus

One of the beautiful things about the Kingdom of God is the closeness felt by fellow believers regardless of distance, time spent apart, or even never having met one another. I experienced some of this a few weeks ago when I went to North Carolina to visit friends of a friend and spent four days enjoying deep fellowship and great conversation. I'll be spending the next few weeks enjoying much more of this, as I spend time with a dear sister in the Lord that I haven't seen since we served together in Costa Rica three years ago and then travel to Europe to see one of my very dearest friends (after a year and a half of separation) and spend time in fellowship with him and other members of the body in Belgium and Germany.

I'm incredibly excited for both of these opportunities, and I cannot wait to see the sweet times the Lord will bring in these coming weeks. That said, I'm also a firm believer in being where you are and not tied to where you are not, and I will be leaving my computer behind. I aim to continue these reflections when I return, and I hope that some of you will continue to be blessed by them then.

No comments:

Post a Comment