Thursday, September 16, 2010

New leaves and new life

If I haven't written lately, it hasn't been for want of something to say. The past month has been a time of coming out of the survival mode necessary for making it through the desert and into a time of unparalleled life. How do I put into words the sensation of downpour on parched roots? Of life flowing through long-dry veins and unfurling new leaves and fast-ripening fruit? But I want to. If I could write about theories of knowing Jesus and His peace this past year, I can write now about the tangible press of His presence in my heart, His hands lifting up my head, the surprising joy of walking closely with Him and riding in the front seat of what He is doing in the world. More soon.

1 comment:

  1. My heart sings as I read your words. So poetic and so beautiful! I'm excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete